Tuesday 30 May 2017

Back? Well, I never actually went away.


Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

Blimey, been a long time since I looked at this, lots has happened, both in life and in wargaming.
Anyway, I will be re-visiting this blog. Maybe not as much as I did seven (7!!) years ago, but I feel now it would be fun to do a bit from time to time.
The main reason for not keeping this blog up was that I'd pretty much run out of puff, so, hopefully now I should be able to capitalise on having had a long break to come up with a few things that some folk might be interested in.

Nazis for Big COC currently on the workbench

2 comments:

Carlo said...

Welcome back Chris - and Chain of Command is a great system.

warpaintjj said...

Great to see you back on the blog.
We met very briefly at Mark's WHC when you popped into look at our GdA game of Bautzen and drop some goodies off. Best wishes for 2018, Jeremy.